REVELATION BLUE

...for the time is near.

Discussion Forum

Forum Home > General Discussion > Cops shows and God...what can make it work?

Tony Lankford
Site Owner

Police TV shows like Law & Order and others have the drama and action, but do they have anything to do with spiritual values?:/

April 18, 2011 at 11:03 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nanette Lankford

I believe we must first be 'God' centered, this will us help become focused on what's important

so,' God' can work through us by his grace. :)

April 19, 2011 at 8:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ISAIAH

I believe all things work will out if you have faith in GOD. Only GOD have the answer you just got to believe and  KEEP THE FAITH I believe this show will help someone along the way.

June 12, 2011 at 6:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Thierry Lundy

Great Posts, I agree fully!

July 2, 2011 at 1:05 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tony Lankford
Site Owner

Well said all...all stories must have god in the center.

July 26, 2011 at 9:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Darrell Shanks

By putting your actions thru God and making God the reason behind all your action and acknowledging him in every area of your live. God will put things in order for you and I strongly believe that you are headed down the right road with this film! Love the motive behind it and can't wait to be a part of it!

--
October 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Meet The Cast

Find out more about the cast by going to the left of this page and click on "MEET THE CAST".

REVELATION BLUE coming to PhillyCam!

PhillyCAM is the non-profit designated by the City of Philadelphia to operate its public access television network.On October 23, 2009 PhillyCAM started cablecasting on Comcast 66/966 and Verizon 29/30. This is a landmark achievement in a city that fought for 27 years to finally get its public access television. The mission of the PhillyCAM is to provide Philadelphia residents and organizations with the opportunity to communicate with each other through the creation and distribution of non-commercial media. PhillyCAM provides residents and community organizations access to media-making tools, training and opportunities for interaction between diverse communities.

THANK GOD!

Revelation Blue has just received its Laurel Leaves! The 2nd annual HolyWood International Christian Film Festival has 'Officially Accepted' Revelation Blue into its film festival in Brooklyn New York.

www.holywoodfilmfestivalofnewyork.com

THANK GOD!

REVELATION BLUE has been blessed again! REVELATION BLUE has won The Silver Award for Best Short Film in PHILAFILM-The 35th Annual Philadelphia Film Festival and Market in Philadelphia PA. Congratulation Cast and Crew!